Wednesday, April 06, 2011

GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE: BUON GIORNO




This is our latest escapade. We ate at Buon Giorno in Rockwell Center, Ortigas. This place was still being built when I left my last job. Now I can finally stop wondering. The food was delicious. We ordered a rack of lamb in red wine sauce and white seafood carbonara. (Actually I forgot what they were called.) My partner and I have never tasted lamb, and thank God we got out of our comfort zone (and budget) and finally tried something so heavenly. When I woke up the next day, I was still thinking about how juicy, soft, and tasty that piece of lamb was. It tasted like pork with a twang. Or make that spunk. Pork with a spunk. The pasta was cooked perfectly, and paired well with the lamb. I didn't miss having rice for the entire meal, so that was definitely good news.

The place itself looked nothing like we were within Ortigas area. My favorite thing was the natural afternoon sunlight. We chose to sit on the white-draped, wooden chairs that almost resembled a wedding spot in Tagaytay. Lastly, I was so amused by the gigantic glassware they used to serve their drinks. The glassware theme was "Go Big or Go Home". We shared a glass (not a bottle ples) of wine after.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your yaglulinghayaw.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...